Sign up the the STALLHOLDER NEWSLETTER HERE: Subscribe to our newsletter
Please take the time to read through all the information on this page as it has been updated. There is a lot of information and hopefully any questions you have will be answered below.
2023 Market Dates:
- Feb 26th (booking form now open)
- May 7th – Mother’s Day Market (booking form opens online 27/2/23)
- August 27th (booking form opens online 8/5/23)
- November 26th – Christmas Market (opens online 28/8/23)
The markets are open to the Public from 9am – 2pm.
What is Made with Love Markets looking for?
Any item made with love!
Handmade, designed or created unique, boutique and one of a kind items or limited in supply. (if in doubt please email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your form).
Stallholders where customers can place orders for custom made or individual items.
Please note: we prefer the items to be made by the stallholders but if you are helping out a friend or relative by hosting a market table this is permitted.
Items have to be handmade on the North Coast or NSW.
What sort of stalls are allowed at the market?
Basically your items have to be handmade, created or designed by yourself. We welcome stallholders from all areas but preference will be given to the Coffs Coast and immediate surrounds. You item will have handmade by yourself or a relative. Please note, we do not accept handmade items on sold to a third party. The items can be anything ranging from clothing, jewellry, toys etc. Please see ‘meet the stallholders’ for more of an idea of the items we accept at the markets.
We reserve the right to refuse any table if we feel they do not fit in with what are trying to achieve with the Made with Love Markets.
Food Stallholders – contact me regarding information regarding food stallholders.
How big are the stall sizes?
Standard stall size is 3 metre frontage x 2.7m deep.
You will need to bring your own table, racks, chairs, tablecloth etc.
Will I be able to choose where my stall is?
You can add a request to the booking form but please note, this would be by request only and cannot be guaranteed. If you are or become a regular stallholder you will be able to choose a spot which will become yours for every market.
Your booking will not be confirmed until payment is received. Once you have lodged your form you have 7 days to pay your stallholder fee. If you do not pay within this time your table will be forfeited.
How much does it cost?
Single stall space $45.
Two spaces $80.
Gazebo 3m x 3m $50
If you are not sure what size stall you need please send me an email to discuss.
>> One booking per stallholder/business please. Shared spaces are not permitted, if you would like to be placed next to another stallholder please request it on your booking form or send me an email <<
+ extra $15 per market if insurance is required (fee effective as of 2017)
Please note – under my insurance I am unable to obtain:
* Product liability for cosmetic and beauty products
* Product liability for medicines, potions, oils, fragrances.
* Product liability for baby and childrens toys of any kind.
Please note: Soaps CAN be covered
** if your product falls into either of these categories please contact me for further information/clarification or you will need to obtain your own insurance **
What does the stallholder fee include?
The Made with Love Market is very different from your typical weekend market. We offer a very exclusive and premium event to showcase some gorgeous quality items. You don’t just receive a space on the day – you get so much more! We want to help promote and grow your business so we will constantly promote you. Fees for similar markets around Australia range from $140 – $240 per table so we think we represent excellent value for money.
* Allocated stall space
* Marketing and PR as follows:
- A listing of your business on the Made with Love Markets ‘meet the stallholder’ page of this website. You will need to supply: a logo or picture, contact information, Facebook page/website details and a brief (max 50 word) outline of your business. (this will be filled out on the booking form)
- The listings will be updated around 4-6 weeks prior to each market and will remain on the website for approx. 6-8weeks after the event you have booked for.
- Stallholder shout-outs on the Made with Love Markets Facebook page.
- Press releases sent out to local media advertising the event
- Distribution of flyers at local preschools, childcare centres, school newsletter, workplaces.
- Market advertising included in Coffs for Kids newsletter and Facebook shout-outs
- Letterbox drop/ DL flyers (in local stallholder areas)
- Advertising in a range of publications including News of the Area, Bellbottom, Focus Magazine, Arts Mid North Coast, Prime 7 Community announcements, radio shout-outs etc.
Are there any other terms and conditions?
Yes – please refer to ‘booking form’ page where you can find our terms & conditions.
Please ensure you read through the following information to make sure your products comply with Australian Safety Standards. You are responsible for your own product safety and the onus is on you as a stallholder.
You can also find out more information for market stallholders & business: