Effective 1/12/22: Stallholder fees have increased by $5-$10. This is the first increase in a number of years and is due to the rising cost of aspects of running the market
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Make sure you read the “FAQ” for Stallholders section of this website and Terms and Conditions (below) before submitting your booking form.
2. Once you fill out the form you will receive an automatic email to confirm your application has been lodged. Once the booking is processed you will receive another email to either confirm your booking, or advise you are on the waitlist.
3. Once confirmed, you will be sent a link to pay. PLEASE NOTE: you can no longer pay via direct deposit into the BCU account. This account has been closed. Please make sure you pay for your stall ASAP.
4. A set-up email will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the market, and the layout email the afternoon before the market.
To subscribe to our STALLHOLDER NEWSLETTER and get informed of when market booking forms open up and other news click HERE: Subscribe to our newsletter
Terms & Conditions:
- Please make sure you pay for your stall within 7 days of receiving confirmation. If you book and do not pay your table within 7 days your table will be allocated to another stallholder.
- You are responsible for your products and security of your stall.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks before the market we will retain 50% of the table booking fee. If you cancel within 4 weeks there is no refund. You are not able to transfer your fee to another market.
- If there is any damage caused due to negligence by the stallholder you will have to pay any costs associated to Park Beach Plaza.
- Copying the ideas and work of other stallholders may be in breach of creative copyright and is not in the spirit of the market. Any grievances need to be directed specifically to the relevant stallholders. The Made with Love Markets takes no responsibility in determining copyright legality.
- Stallholders are responsible for leaving their site and surrounding area clean & tidy from rubbish, etc. If a stallholders site is not left clean, a $10 cleaning fee may apply.
- Stallholders must confine their displays and signs to the stall site and keep pathways clear for patrons as per insurance policy requirements.
- It is the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure they conform to any Australian standards pertaining to their product. MWL will not be held accountable for any trademark or copyright or safety infringement.
- Stalls must not pack up until the advertised closing time.
- The Made with Love Market has the right to withdraw the right to trade of any stallholder in dispute with us. Trade will be only reinstated if the dispute is resolved to our satisfaction.
- You are granted entry to the market at 6.15am on the morning of the market. Once you have unloaded and unpacked we ask that you move your vehicle to one of the nearby carparks. Packup will occur no earlier than 2pm.
- We do not accept specific table bookings. All spots will be allocated the day prior to each market. If you have any special requests you will need to put this on your application form or email your request in writing. There are no table changes permitted on the day of the market.
- Please read this in regards to our policy on non-local stallholder applications.
If you are a food stallholder interested in having a stall at our market please make sure you read the guidelines and requirements under the FAQ before proceeding.
Please ensure you read through the following information and websites to make sure your products comply with Australian Safety Standards. You are responsible for your own product safety and the onus is on you as a stallholder.
You can also find out more information for market stallholders & business: