We want to keep our stallholders, our staff, our customers and the wider community safe and well, so have implemented a Covid Safety guide for our 19th September 2021 market.
There are three main changes when attending the Spring market:
QR Code Signing Into the Market
All customers are required to sign into the Market using our CovidSafe QR Code.
If you do not have a smart phone, we will have staff available to assist you to register your attendance.
Please wear a mask.
Please wear a mask when visiting our market this weekend. There are lots of stallholders selling gorgeous handmade masks, so keep an eye out!
Stay at Home:
If you are from a lockdown area or known hotspot PLEASE stay home… this time only!
We can’t wait to see you at our next market on Sunday 28th November when we can all travel again x
Additional ‘Everyday’ Covid Stuff:
· Stay home if you’re unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, etc.
· Maintain social distancing: Keep 1.5m between yourself and others as much as possible. (You may attend in your household group without the requirement to social distance.)
· Use hand sanitiser where provided (you’ll find some at each and every stall!)
· Entry & exit – please note there is ONE entrance with a different exit. The exit points are located at the Northern end of the carpark, with a stairwell and lift available.
· If you feel the market or a specific stall is crowded, please come back! The market is open until 2pm and there’s lots to explore inside Park Beach Plaza.
· Cashless Payment: Please pay for your purchases using debit/credit cards where possible. (Not all stallholders currently offer cashless sales though we are encouraging them to do so.)
· Right to Refuse: The Made with Love Markets /Park Beach Plaza have the right to refuse entry to anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms and will ask these people to leave the market. Customers agree to comply with all directives of our Covid Marshall, Market Manager, market staff and Plaza security.
This information is up to date as of 13th September 2021. The conditions of our Covid Safety Plan may change in accordance with any changes to the NSW Government Health Orders.