The booking form for Christmas market 7th December has now closed. Please send an email to: email@example.com to enquire about up-to-date availability.
Please make sure you read the “FAQ” for Stallholders section of this website and Terms and Conditions (below) before submitting your booking form.
Terms & Conditions:
- We will no longer be chasing payment for unpaid stallholder fees as we would like to spend this time on marketing and promoting the markets. If you book and do not pay your table within 7 days your table will be allocated to another stallholder.
- If you do have any extra racks or stands of any description you will need to book an extra table or 1m of space.
- You are responsible for your products and security of your stall.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks before the market we will retain 50% of the table booking fee. If you cancel within 4 weeks there is no refund. You are also not able to transfer your fee to another market.
- If there is any damage caused due to negligence by the stallholder you will have to pay any costs associated to C.ex Coffs.
- Please note: due to the C.ex function rooms being repainted you are not permitted to stick posters, banners etc to the walls using sticktape, bluetack or thumbtacks. We recommend using Sticky Dots which you can purchase from Office Works.
- Copying the ideas and work of other stallholders may be in breach of creative copyright and is not in the spirit of the market. Any grievances need to be directed specifically to the relevant stallholders. The Made with Love Markets takes no responsibility in determining copyright legality.
- Stallholders are responsible for leaving their site and surrounding area clean & tidy from rubbish, etc. If a stallholders site is not left clean, a $10 cleaning fee may apply.
- Stallholders must confine their displays and signs to the stall site and keep pathways clear for patrons as per insurance policy requirements.
- It is the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure they conform to any Australian standards pertaining to their product. MWL will not be held accountable for any trademark or copyright or safety infringement.
- Stalls must not pack up until the advertised closing time.
- The Made with Love Market has the right to withdraw the right to trade of any stallholder in dispute with us. Trade will be only reinstated if the dispute is resolved to our satisfaction.
- You are granted entry to the market at 6am on the morning of the market. Once you have unloaded and unpacked we ask that you move your vehicle to one of the nearby carparks or street parking. Packup will occur no earlier than 2pm.
- We NO LONGER accept specific table bookings. All tables will be allocated 2 weeks prior to each market. If you have any special requests such as power you will need to put this on your application form or email your request in writing. There are no table changes permitted on the day of the market.
If you are a food stallholder interested in having a stall at our market please make sure you read the guidelines and 2014 requirements under the FAQ before proceeding.